We’ve made changes to the way we handle pet drop-offs to help reduce the risk of infection. Please read more about our updated process on our COVID-19 update.
Check-In Time: 8:00am – 8:00pm
We encourage you to drop off your pet in the morning. This provides your pet an opportunity to become adjusted to their new temporary home during the day and a more comfortable sleep the first night. We charge for the day that your pet arrives regardless of the time that they arrive. Charges are for each night of stay plus a day care fee for the day of departure if you do not pick up your pet prior to 12 noon.
View our Boarding Agreement.
Live too far away? Let us pick up your pet and shuttle them to and from our facility! Find out more.
Upon your arrival, please ensure you have the following items:
- Vaccination Certificate
- All dogs must arrive on a leash
- Male cats must be neutered
- Medications with instructions if required
- Special food with instructions including quantity and frequency for feeding schedule
- Favourite toys, blankets that are easily washable, etc
Check-Out Time: 8:00am – 8:00pm
- All dogs must depart on a leash.
- Charges are for each night of stay plus a day care fee for the day of departure if you do not pick up your pet prior to 12 noon.
- Upon check out, please help us remember any toys or medications that belong to your pet
- Please bring your dog’s leash as it was returned to you when you first checked in
- We would like to know the approximate time of departure so we may get your loved one prepared to go home
- If your departure date needs to be changed, please phone us as soon as possible so we can make the necessary accommodations.
- Since the reunion with your pet will be exciting for your family member, we have found that settling of the bill first, before we reunite you with your pet, to be the easiest for everyone. All pets must be paid for at time of departure.
- If someone else is picking up your pet, we will need to be informed in advance. We will not release your pet to anyone else without your previous approval as well as payment of the bill in full.
- Keep in mind that since your pet will be very excited to go home with his or her family, we suggest you restrict food and water until your pet has calmed down. Excessive jumping or exercise after meals and water consumption may cause bloat, a serious, even life-threatening, condition.